Self Care Continuum was started by Jeanne Prinzivalli, a licensed psychotherapist working with adult individuals in Los Angeles, CA area. She offers both in-person sessions and online counselling and her style of therapy is fairly eclectic using a combination of cognitive-behavioural therapy, psychodynamic and mindfulness, as well as pulling from additional tools learned over the years. Earlier she had a website built using Squarespace and it was very basic. Also, the website didn’t look professional to be showcased to prospective clients. She contacted us to redo her website from scratch with a professional and admirable design.
We worked with her every step of the way, understanding her every need and vision and constantly keeping her updated with the status of the project. We asked for her feedback on every little things and even explained her the reason behind some of the design choices we have made. Every part of the website has been designed keeping human psychology in mind so that the website brings emotion to people when they are seeing it. We have also extensively maintained code security and optimization on every part of the website to ensure the every part of the site is fully optimized, starting from images, to scripts to the code itself. Finally we performed some intensive site level optimization to ensure the site loads fast globally.
Things We’ve Done
- Designing and developing an admirable fully responsive website using WordPress
- Implemented psychological design approach
- Maintained strong code security
- Optimizing the website for better loading speed across the globe
- Doing technical on-page SEO to ensure higher ranking of the website on search engines
- Providing constant maintenance of the website to ensure it remain secure and fast